As we roll out our PICI approach (Psychologically Informed Care Planning and Intervention) across all our residential services its clear from the positive feedback from placing Social Workers our pathways are working!
See the sample of comments below:
- It’s unusual to see an organisation be so clear and able to identify the needs of a child and be proactive about meeting them
- It’s the swiftness at which you’ve identified the issues. CAMHS haven’t been so quick or responsive and have never been so clear about the needs and how to work with her
- Your process (PICI) gives me confidence that you are helping to improve her outcomes and life chances
- This level of insight is extraordinary, we don’t even get it from the court process now
- It feels like you are years ahead with your pathway. You set the standard for the network
- You start at the beginning and not the end; identifying the needs and strategies to work on them, not just having a vague idea of wanting to meet the Every Child Matters five outcomes
As our PICI approach rolls out to all residential services during 2016/17 more children will receive the service, have clearer care pathways and achieve better outcomes!