The Social Worker or Placements officer telephones 16 plus for an Initial Consultation.
- 16 plus sends out the referral form to be completed and returned by the Social Worker.
- Whenever possible, a three way meeting will then be arranged between the Social Worker, the 16 plus Keyworker/or practise supervisor and the young Person.
- The 16 plus representative explains to the young person what we offer and how we work including a thorough explanation of the rules and regulations.
- The Young Person is asked to sign the Young persons agreement which list our expectations of the young persons conduct whilst placed with 16 plus.
- The placement plan is agreed and signed by all parties.
- The work will commence on the agreed start date.
NB: This referral procedure will only be bypassed when emergency placements are requested.